1/7 Photos of 2bleu's White Lasagna (Lite-Bleu)
1 hr 15 mins
Chicken, Broccoli, Carrots, and more in a wonderful lasagne with Alfredo sauce. Add some provolone in between the layers for added 'Italian' flavor! If you use reduced-fat alfredo sauce, and low carb pasta, this will fit into a Lite-Bleu menu. All Lite-Bleu recipes are complete meals that we designed for our weight loss diet or recipes that can be prepared for it. Be sure and use low fat alfredo sauce. All Lite-Bleu recipes are complete meals that we designed for our weight loss diet. Please visit our homepage for more info.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cubed small (or shredded)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (roasted works nicely)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce, Real Alfredo Sauce recommended
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut small and steamed
- 1 cup carrot, cut into small cubes and steamed
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers, drained well and chopped
- 12 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 12 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 egg
Other Ingredients Needed
- 1Spray non-stick cooking spray in a large skillet. Saute' chicken with garlic, onions, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook until done.
- 2Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. and one 16 oz jar of alfredo sauce; set aside. Mix together steamed broccoli, carrots, and roasted red peppers; set aside. In a medium bowl mix ricotta and mozzarella cheese, parsley, and egg Set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F Pour 1/2 of the remaining jar of alfredo sauce in bottom of a deep 9x13-inch casserole dish, spreading out evenly.
- 4LAYER AS FOLLOWS: 1/3 cooked lasagne noodles. 1/2 ricotta/mozzarella cheese mixture. 1/2 chicken mixture. 1/2 vegetable mixture. Repeat.
- 5Finally, top with remaining pasta and 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for about 1 hour. Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 2bleu's White Lasagna (Lite-Bleu)
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 466.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat parmesan cheese