Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is done in about an hour and a half. Makes enough to freeze for later when time doesn’t allow to cook. The name comes from the ingredients. I finally found how much tomato sauce it takes to thicken using 1 small can of tomato paste.
- In a large stock pot brown burger and drain.
- Brown sliced sausage and drain.
- Sauté onions and bell pepper for a few minutes. Add garlic, seasonings and bay leaf. Sauté 1 more minute.
- Add all meat back to the pot.
- Add tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Stir to mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour.
- Add the tomato paste and cook and stir a few more minutes.