1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Chef Jeff S's Note:
This is done in about an hour and a half. Makes enough to freeze for later when time doesn’t allow to cook. The name comes from the ingredients. I finally found how much tomato sauce it takes to thicken using 1 small can of tomato paste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large stock pot brown burger and drain.
- 2Brown sliced sausage and drain.
- 3Sauté onions and bell pepper for a few minutes. Add garlic, seasonings and bay leaf. Sauté 1 more minute.
- 4Add all meat back to the pot.
- 5Add tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Stir to mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour.
- 6Add the tomato paste and cook and stir a few more minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3-2-1 Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.8
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.8 mg
- Sodium 1796.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 34.5 g