Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
A hearty soup! Mix the following list of beans in a container, make sure they are well mixed Green Whole Lentils Small Red Beans Small White Beans Light Red Kidney Beans Pinto Beans Red Split Lentils Black Beans Black Eye Beans
- green lentils
- 1 small red beans
- 1 small white beans
- light red kidney beans
- pinto beans
- split red lentils
- black beans
- black eye beans
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup , 9 bean mix (list above)
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 3 large celery ribs
- Soak bean mix in water. (15mins).
- In a LARGE saucepan mix Vegetable oil, onion garlic, and celery.
- Saute mix till celery become translucent.
- Dry bean mix, and add beans, broth and tomatoes (do not drain tomatoes juices) to the saucepan.
- Cook for 2 hours 1/2 stirring about every 20 minutes.