Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From my celebrity recipe collection.
Make and share this Adam West's Super Bowl Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- In large skillet, cook sausage meat over med heat for 15 minutes; drain fat.
- Add onions, peppers, mushrooms, pepper, and sage, and saute over low heat for 10 minutes; set aside.
- Lay won-ton wrappers on a well-floured surface.
- Brush tops with water.
- Fill each skin with 1 tsp of mixture, then fold in half diagonally; press edges to seal.
- Spray a steamer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place as many dumplings as possible in basket and steam, covered, for four to five minutes.
- Serve hot.