From my celebrity recipe collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, cook sausage meat over med heat for 15 minutes; drain fat.
- 2Add onions, peppers, mushrooms, pepper, and sage, and saute over low heat for 10 minutes; set aside.
- 3Lay won-ton wrappers on a well-floured surface.
- 4Brush tops with water.
- 5Fill each skin with 1 tsp of mixture, then fold in half diagonally; press edges to seal.
- 6Spray a steamer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7Place as many dumplings as possible in basket and steam, covered, for four to five minutes.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adam West's Super Bowl Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.4
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 465.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves