1/1 Photo of Alfredo Sauce (from the Pantry)
Connie K's Note:
This is a quick and easy alfredo sauce, and I always seem to have the ingredients on hand. I don't claim it is authentic, but it is tasty, with the addition of garlic. My picky son LOVES it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth.
- 3Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps.
- 4Stir in Parmesan and pepper.
- 5Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency.
- 6Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long.
- 7Toss with hot pasta to serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Sauce (from the Pantry)
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.7
- Calories from Fat 532
- Total Fat 59.1 g
- Saturated Fat 35.6 g
- Cholesterol 178.0 mg
- Sodium 1097.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 24.2 g