1/1 Photo of Almond-Anise Biscotti
One of my most requested recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and 1 cup sugar.
- 2Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- 3Stir in flavorings.
- 4Combine dry ingredients, add to creamed mixture.
- 5Stir in almonds.
- 6Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 7Spray hands with non-stick spray and shape dough into 2-12x3 logs on prepared cookie sheet.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- 9Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- 10Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- 11Reduce oven temp to 300°F.
- 12Place log on cutting board and slice diagonally 1/2 inch thick.
- 13Place on cookie sheet sliced side down.
- 14Bake 10 minutes.
- 15Turn, bake 10 more minutes.
- 16If desired, dip into melted chocolate.
- 17Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond-Anise Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (890 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 79.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: