One of my most requested recipes.
Make and share this Almond-Anise Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and 1 cup sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Stir in flavorings.
- Combine dry ingredients, add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in almonds.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Spray hands with non-stick spray and shape dough into 2-12x3 logs on prepared cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temp to 300°F.
- Place log on cutting board and slice diagonally 1/2 inch thick.
- Place on cookie sheet sliced side down.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Turn, bake 10 more minutes.
- If desired, dip into melted chocolate.
- Store in airtight container.