1/1 Photo of Angel Hair Arrabbiata
This is delicious and one of my easy and fast recipes that I found on a pasta box! I added my touches and mangia mangia!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Directions -
- 2Cook 1 (13.25 Oz. Pkg.) Angel Hair Pasta according to package directions and drain. About 5 minutes and make sure your water is boiling with a touch of salt and some olive oil so it doesn't stick. And rinse pasta immediately with cool water so it doesn't continue cooking!
- 3In a medium saucepot, heat Diced Tomatoes with Basil and Garlic (and liquid), Olives and Olive Liquid,and crushed Red Pepper to taste over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until hot; season with Salt and fresh ground Black Pepper to taste.
- 4Place Pasta in a large serving bowl; add Tomato mixture and 1/4 Cup coarsely chopped fresh Parsley. Toss together with tongs and serve immediately garnished with shredded Parmesan Cheese, if desired.
- 5Please NOTE -
- 6I prefer freshly grated Asiago or a nice blend of Romano and Parmesan. Not Kraft -- And freshly ground black pepper large flakes!
- 7Also I use one clove garlic, crushed and my own canned tomatoes and fresh basil. The amount of basil is subjective, as I like a lot! :).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Arrabbiata
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 195.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with basil and garlic