My twin little daughters favorite pasta dish!
Make and share this Angel Hair Pasta With Chicken and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the past according to package directions. Drain. (I cook the pasta with salt).
- In a large saucepan, under low heat, mix olive oil and chopped garlic, stirring constantly until garlic start browning.
- Turn off the heat, add angle hair, toss. Add salt, if necessary, and black pepper to taste.
- Serve with grilled chicken strips and lots of grated mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top.
- Use extra virgin olive oil.
- When heating the olive oil with garlic be very careful so you don't burn the garlic.