1/1 Photo of Angel Hair Pasta With Chicken and Garlic
Chef Glaucia's Note:
My twin little daughters favorite pasta dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the past according to package directions. Drain. (I cook the pasta with salt).
- 2In a large saucepan, under low heat, mix olive oil and chopped garlic, stirring constantly until garlic start browning.
- 3Turn off the heat, add angle hair, toss. Add salt, if necessary, and black pepper to taste.
- 4Serve with grilled chicken strips and lots of grated mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top.
- 6Use extra virgin olive oil.
- 7When heating the olive oil with garlic be very careful so you don't burn the garlic.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Chicken and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.8
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 459.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 22.5 g