1/5 Photos of Anthony's Favorite Stuffed Shells
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F In a large bowl, mix ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, parsley, salt, pepper, and eggs thoroughly.
- 2Pour a little more than half the sauce in a 9x13x2" pan. Fill shells with cheese mixture generously, and place into the pan with the sauce.
- 3Drizzle remaining sauce lightly over the top of the shells. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake 30-40 minutes until bubbly. Let stand a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anthony's Favorite Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.1
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 918.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 28.2 g