Childrens Minister's Note:
This is an excellent, quick, appetizer. Impress your guests with this crowd pleaser. Doubles and Triples really well. You will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/4 inch slices toasted
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 stalks hearts of palm
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning (I prefer Tony Chachere's)
- 1Place all ingredients, except bread, in a blender or food processor.
- 2Blend to combine, I like to leave it kind of chunky.
- 3Spread toasted slices with mixture.
- 4Place on cookie sheet.
- 5Broil until golden (hard to say how long because oven vary so much).
- 6Sprinkle with Creole seasoning, or old bay.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 186.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g