Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an excellent, quick, appetizer. Impress your guests with this crowd pleaser. Doubles and Triples really well. You will love it!
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/4 inch slices toasted
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 stalks hearts of palm
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning (I prefer Tony Chachere's)
- Place all ingredients, except bread, in a blender or food processor.
- Blend to combine, I like to leave it kind of chunky.
- Spread toasted slices with mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Broil until golden (hard to say how long because oven vary so much).
- Sprinkle with Creole seasoning, or old bay.
Wonderful appetizer! I served this at a bridal shower I hosted and it was the first to go! I personally have never been a fan of artichoke, but thanks for changing my mind! The flavors blended perfectly. I'm keeping this one!
Strong, creamy, tangy artichoke flavor. This would also work well as a dip with crackers or pita chips. Next time I'd cut back on the mayo.