2 hrs 20 mins
This is a low fat, easily adjustable vegetable lasagna. Use whichever veggies are your favorites to customize this recipe to your particular tastes or what you happen to have on hand. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 whole wheat lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1/4 cup fat free chicken broth
- 3 cups mixed vegetables, chopped (whichever veggies you like or have on hand such as onion, garlic, bell peppers, mushrooms, artichoke)
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 14 ounces tomato sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 500 g 1% fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Sautee vegetables in chicken broth until slightly tender (about 5 minutes). Add a little more broth if it becomes too dry.
- 2Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, basil, oregano, sugar, salt, pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
- 3Combine cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and ½ cup of mozzarella in a bowl.
- 4Spoon a little of the sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 5Place 3 lasagna noodles on the sauce.
- 6Spread half of the cottage cheese mixture over the noodles.
- 7Add 1/3 of the sauce.
- 8Add 3 more noodles, the other half of the cottage cheese mixture and 1/3 of the sauce.
- 9Add 3 more noodles and the rest of the sauce.
- 10Top with remaining cup of mozzarella cheese.
- 11Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, remove foil and continue baking 20 - 30 more minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Babzy's Low Fat Vegetable Lasagna (Ww 7 Pts)
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.3
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 1617.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat lasagna noodles