Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped tomato
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning or 3 tablespoons fresh basil or 3 tablespoons oregano, minced
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat olive oil in large frying pan.
- Dip chicken in salad dressing, then in bread crumbs.
- Brown in oil.
- Transfer to shallow baking dish.
- Spoon marinara sauce over chicken.
- Top with sliced mozzarella, then chopped tomato.
- Sprinkle with herbs and a generous shake of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- If tomatoes begin to burn, cover loosely with foil.