Prep1 hr 5 mins
I got this recipe from my mother.
Make and share this Baked Lasagne recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1⁄2 lb ricotta cheese or 1⁄2 lb cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Lightly saute onions, garlic in oil.
- Add meat and cook until brown.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley, basil, salt, pepper and 3 T grated parmesan. Mix well and simmer for 45 minute.
- Cook Lasagne noodles in 6 qts of boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Put a couple of spoonfuls of sauce of bottom of 13 x 9 pan. Arrange half of noodles on next. Spread 1/2 the ricotta or cottage cheese and 1/2 the mozzarella over noodles. Top with 1/2 the sauce. Then repeat the layers. Top with 1/2 C parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.