Prep1 hr 5 mins
I got this recipe from my mother.
Make and share this Baked Lasagne recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 793.78 g can tomatoes
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml parsley
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml basil
- 113.39 g package lasagna noodles
- 226.79 g ricotta cheese or 226.79 g cottage cheese
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Lightly saute onions, garlic in oil.
- Add meat and cook until brown.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley, basil, salt, pepper and 3 T grated parmesan. Mix well and simmer for 45 minute.
- Cook Lasagne noodles in 6 qts of boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Put a couple of spoonfuls of sauce of bottom of 13 x 9 pan. Arrange half of noodles on next. Spread 1/2 the ricotta or cottage cheese and 1/2 the mozzarella over noodles. Top with 1/2 the sauce. Then repeat the layers. Top with 1/2 C parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.