1/3 Photos of Baked Lemon Fries
I'm always on the lookout for new ways to season oven fries. This twist is from Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Peel potatoes and cut into 3/8-inch thick slices (lengthwise) cut again into 3/8-inch thick fries.
- 3Place the potatoes into a bowl with cold water. Just before cooking, drain water and place potatoes on paper towel, pat dry completely. Put in a bowl; add olive oil, salt & pepper. Toss well and lay out in 1 layer on nonstick baking sheets.
- 4Bake until light brown, approximately 30 to 40 minutes, turning frequently until golden brown.
- 5Remove from oven. Add lemon zest, parsley, garlic & more salt and pepper if desired. Toss well and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Lemon Fries
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1765.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of