I am not crazy about plain cheese ravioli so this is something my husband and I came up with. It was a big hit especially with the kids. Serve with a salad and crusty Italian bread.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef with the chopped onion. Drain.
- Pour in the spaghetti sauce and garlic powder, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with a small amount of the sauce mixture, place ravioli in a single layer on top of the sauce. Now spread some sauce over the ravioli and sprinkle some mozzarella on top. Keep layering like this as you would layer lasagna, finishing with sauce.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top, just a small amount.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
This is good...even my picky son liked it.
Hi,i made a sample of this recipe yesterday because I plan to serve to guests on wed.I used my own marinara sauce.Layering sauce.Ravioli, mozzarella cheese,hot sausage link and more sauce.Deliciouso!!!A keeper.......thanks.Cook bookaholic
This is a lot easier to make than Lasagna-no messy ricotta to deal with. It tasted pretty good, but I think when I make it next time, I will use beef ravioli-I used part cheese and part beef, and the beef ones tasted better. I bought two packages of ravioli's, obviously, and could have used more sauce, so next time I will use more sauce so I can make four layers of raviolis-think I need a deeper pan!