1/3 Photos of Baked Rigatoni With Aurora Sauce
mary winecoff's Note:
Aurora sauce is a combination of bechamel, cream and tomato puree. My boys love this simple, quick dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make bechamel sauce using 6 tablespoons butter, flour and milk.
- 2(Melt butter, add flour and cook until bubbly, then add milk and whisk until thickened).
- 3Stir in tomato sauce.
- 4Add salt and pepper.
- 5Cook pasta until al dente.
- 6Drain, mix well with sauce and 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese.
- 7Turn into buttered oven dish.
- 8Mix remaining cheese with breadcrumbs.
- 9Top casserole with this mixture, then dot with remaining butter.
- 10Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Rigatoni With Aurora Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.3
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 140.7 mg
- Sodium 819.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 25.4 g