Salmon is perfect with aniseed-scented roasted fennel and sweet sharp cherry tomatoes. You can splash over a dash or pernod with the lemon juice if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350F.Trim the leafy fronds from the fennel and set aside. Cut the fennel bulbs in half then cut each halt into 3 wedges.
- 2Cook in boiling salted water for 10 mins then drain well.
- 3Chop the fennel fronds roughly then mix with the parsely and lemon zest.
- 4Spread the drained fennel over a shallow ovenproof dish than add the tomatoes.
- 5Drizzle with olive oil then bake for 10 minutes
- 6Nestle the salmon among the veg, sprinkle with lemon juice then bake for 15 more mins until the fish is just cooked.
- 7Scatter over the parsley, zest and fennel leaves and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon With Fennel and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (690 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.6
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 342.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 67.8 g