Phil Franco's Note:
Tilapia is relatively inexpensive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fillets in one layer.
- 3In a bowl stir together the oil, the thyme, the tomatoes, the olives, the red pepper flakes, the garlic, the onion, and the lime juice.
- 4In the prepared baking dish arrange the fillets, skin sides down, season them with salt, and spoon the tomato mixture over them.
- 5Bake the fish, uncovered, in the middle of the oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until it just flakes.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tilapia With Tomatoes & Olives
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.0
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 328.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: