Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tilapia is relatively inexpensive.
Make and share this Baked Tilapia With Tomatoes & Olives recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly oil a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fillets in one layer.
- In a bowl stir together the oil, the thyme, the tomatoes, the olives, the red pepper flakes, the garlic, the onion, and the lime juice.
- In the prepared baking dish arrange the fillets, skin sides down, season them with salt, and spoon the tomato mixture over them.
- Bake the fish, uncovered, in the middle of the oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until it just flakes.
Delicious! Putting this one away for future use....loved the olives and capers. I didn't peel my tomatoes, but otherwise made as posted. Thanks for sharing a great recipe!
FABULOUS! This was a huge "hit" with all my family. Everyone loved it and asked that I be sure to "make it this way again"! It is a great way to do fish that so flavorful and healthy! I think the tomato/olive mixture would be great over chicken, too. Thanks for sharing - this recipe will be one of my staples!
This was delicious! Loved the combination of capers and green olives (favorite flavors). The fish (used petrale sole) came out perfect flaky. Also, very easy dish to make. My mother even loved it!!