Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tilapia is relatively inexpensive.
Make and share this Baked Tilapia With Tomatoes & Olives recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly oil a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fillets in one layer.
- In a bowl stir together the oil, the thyme, the tomatoes, the olives, the red pepper flakes, the garlic, the onion, and the lime juice.
- In the prepared baking dish arrange the fillets, skin sides down, season them with salt, and spoon the tomato mixture over them.
- Bake the fish, uncovered, in the middle of the oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until it just flakes.