This recipe came from allrecipes.com.
Make and share this Baked Ziti recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add ziti pasta and cook until al dente, about 8 minute.
- Brown onion, hamburger, and garlic over medium heat.
- Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F .
- Butter a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Layer as follows:small amt of sauce on bottom of pan, 1/2 the ziti, provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese, and remaining sauce mixture.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheeses are melted.