Prep 3 mins
Cook 6 mins
We love baked ziti but hate using the oven in the summer when average temperature is over 100 degrees. This recipe gives you all the flavor of the baked version without heating up the kitchen. It is so quick and easy.I found this recipe in Family Circle Quick and Easy cook book. Serve with a green salad and some crusty bread and enjoy!
- 1⁄4 lb ziti pasta
- 3 cups prepared spicey marinara sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese
- Cook ziti in boiling salted water till al dente. Drain well.
- While pasta is cooking heat sauce in medium sauce pan.
- Toss together pasta, warm sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and grated parmesan cheese and serve.