Victoria & Scott Cohen's Note:
A marinade/cooking sauce/dip that has infinite uses. You can tailor it to your own tastes as well by adding or subtracting ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I never make this quite the same way twice but man is it good to keep on hand.
- 2Mix EVERYTHING together in a bowl and pour into a nice glass container.
- 3I get wide mouth ones at Ross, but they have them everywhere.
- 4Let it sit for a few hours and shake it up lots to mix all the flavors together.
- 5I keep it on my counter and use it for about a million things from boneless chicken thighs braise to salad dressing.
- 6If you get a really great loaf of crusty french bread and put a bit of this into fancy little dishes, you can serve it with any meal allowing each person his own dipping sauce.
- 7It's addictive and sooooo easy to make and keep on hand.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic/Olive Oil Bread Dip
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: