This is from Swanson's Chicken Broth...you can serve topped with Meat Sauce or as a side dish!! Options for grilling, baking or pan-frying given. Cooking time includes chilling.
- Heat broth, cornmeal, bay leaf and pepper in saucepan to a boil.
- Stir in oil.
- Cook and stir 10 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Stir in basil and hceese.
- Pour mixture into greased 9" pie plate.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut polenta into 6 wedges.
- To grill: brush wedges on both sides with olive oil. Place on hot grill and cook 4 minutes, turning once.
- To bake: place wedges on greased baking sheet. Bake at 375º for 20 minutes or until browned and crispy, turning once.
- To pan-fry: heat oil in nonstick skillet. Add wedges and cook 10 minut4es or until browned and crispy, turning once.