1/5 Photos of Bean & Bacon Soup
Tea Jenny's Note:
I have been making this soup for a long time now and everyone likes it. Very tasty if made with smoked bacon.You can use any beans you like.Can't remember how i came by it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil and add the bacon and cook until the fat begins to run.
- 2then add the chopped onion, garlic, celery,carrot, and cook for 5 min's med heat.
- 3Then add tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil and simmer for 20min's
- 4Stir in the beans and reheat until boiling
- 5Add seasoning and chopped basil and serve with some nice crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean & Bacon Soup
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 530.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: