This is one of the top 10 dishes in the National Pasta Cook Off! Yum, yum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Add oil, garlic, sweet peppers and onions in a 9X13 baking dish and roast in oven for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3While roasting vegetables, remove casing from brats, crumble and brown in a skillet over medium heat.
- 4Drain brats and blot with towel to remove excess grease.
- 5Return brats to skillet and add beer, simmer.
- 6Cook pasta as directed, drain, but keep 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- 7Remove vegetables from oven.
- 8Add, brats, basil, 1/2 cup of cheese to vegetables and mix throughly, add some pasta water if it seems to dry.
- 9Top with remaining cheese and serve!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Brats and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.3
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 150.4 mg
- Sodium 1195.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 28.7 g