Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of the top 10 dishes in the National Pasta Cook Off! Yum, yum.
Make and share this Beer Brats and Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Add oil, garlic, sweet peppers and onions in a 9X13 baking dish and roast in oven for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While roasting vegetables, remove casing from brats, crumble and brown in a skillet over medium heat.
- Drain brats and blot with towel to remove excess grease.
- Return brats to skillet and add beer, simmer.
- Cook pasta as directed, drain, but keep 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Remove vegetables from oven.
- Add, brats, basil, 1/2 cup of cheese to vegetables and mix throughly, add some pasta water if it seems to dry.
- Top with remaining cheese and serve!