Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This can be served as an appetizer or a dessert. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Make and share this Berry Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- Cut baguette into 32 slices, about 1/2 inch thick; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Brush with oil.
- Broil 6-8 inches from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- In small bowl, combine the strawberries, peaches and mint.
- Spread each slice of bread with cheese; top with fruit mixture.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Serve immediately.