This can be served as an appetizer or a dessert. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut baguette into 32 slices, about 1/2 inch thick; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 2Brush with oil.
- 3Broil 6-8 inches from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 4In small bowl, combine the strawberries, peaches and mint.
- 5Spread each slice of bread with cheese; top with fruit mixture.
- 6Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: