1/3 Photos of Biancoverde (Greens on White) Pizza
This peppery, arugula-topped three-cheese pizza is served at Pizza Bianco in Scottsdale, Arizona. Their recipe calls for 4 oz thinly sliced prosciutto on the top at the very end, but this vegetarian version is so very good - you won't miss the meat. The garlic paste is the most important ingredient; you can buy it pre-made but your house will smell great if you make your own (See Roasted Garlic Paste).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic paste (See Roasted Garlic Paste)
- 2/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup grated asiago cheese
- 2/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon white truffle oil
- 1 cup fresh arugula (ideally baby arugula)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (or more)
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spread the pizza crust with the garlic paste, then top with the mozzarella and Asiago, and spoon dollops of the ricotta over all.
- 3Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 4Remove from the oven. Drizzle the arugula lightly with olive oil and toss, then place immediately on top of pizza. Return to the oven for one minute only, just for the heat to wilt the arugula. Drizzle the truffle oil over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Slice and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biancoverde (Greens on White) Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.6
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 345.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust
white truffle oil