1/1 Photo of Breaded Beef
Our all-time favorite meat item! Everybody who has ever had this has flipped out! It's so easy and make extra and freeze it for a meal in 5 minutes!! Give it a try--I promise you won't be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have your butcher slice the rump roast on the lunch meat slicer (tell him a little thicker than see-through).
- 2This recipe is nice because it's sliced thin, it's always tender so you can get away with using a little cheaper piece of meat.
- 3If you can't get it sliced this way, freezer meat for a few hours (about 1/2 frozen) and slice thin slices.
- 4Mix the eggs and water in a large bowl.
- 5On a LARGE sheet of foil--mix bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt and grated cheese (garlic and grated cheese-add however much to your taste--these are general measurements). Dip RAW sliced beef in egg and than bread crumbs (I put them on another large sheet of foil-2 pieces side by side and than I separate them with wax paper because I always make double this recipe and freeze some and this makes it easier to get them apart).
- 6If you run out of egg or bread crumb mixture just make a little more.
- 7Heat oil in large frying pan, put 2-3 slices in pan and fry until just browned (about 2 minutes the 1 st side and 1 minute the 2nd side).
- 8Drain on paper towels.
- 9Add more oil to the pan as needed.
- 10Serve with a squeeze of sliced lemon. Fantastic hot or room temperature.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Beef
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 707.6
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 195.7 mg
- Sodium 1473.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 57.3 g