1/1 Photo of Brent's Favorite Clam Linguine
Victoria in Fort Wayne's Note:
This used to be my husband's favorite thing to order when we went out for Italian, until I realized I could make it at home in 15 minutes for a quarter of the price. The recipe as written serves two, but I've doubled and tripled it very easily. The whole wheat pasta is just a personal preference, and in the summer I love to use fresh basil and oregano. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces whole wheat linguine
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 ounces canned baby clams
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2While pasta cooks, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat.
- 3Add onion and garlic and saute about 5 minutes.
- 4Add seasonings and saute 1 more minute.
- 5Add lemon juice, clams with their liquid, and wine.
- 6Simmer 5 minutes.
- 7Toss pasta with with clam sauce mixture.
- 8Garnish with Parmesan and parsley.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brent's Favorite Clam Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 741.1
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 466.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 49.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning