Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 226.79 g package brie cheese, round
- 14.79-29.58 ml pesto sauce, Pesto
- 4-8 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- Place brie on a platter,top with pesto.
- Decorate with tomatoes.
- Serve with crackers or fresh crisp Italian bread.
Something this easy should not be this good. I loved this, I followed Vicki's idea and heated the brie in the microwave for 45 seconds until it was just warm and soft and then followed the directions chopping the tomatoes for ease of handling and it was wonderful. Nothing was left. I'll always keep this stuff available for when we have those unexpected guest drop in.
Served this for the evening before Thanksgiving when family was arriving. Received rave reviews. Excellent combination of flavors. I microwaved the brie for about 30 seconds and chopped the tomatoes for ease of service.
This is delicious. If using sun-dried tomatoes, it's also extremely quick and easy to prepare if you're in a rush.