1/2 Photos of Bucatini With Pancetta, Cheese and Eggs
This is a wonderfully quick, easy and tasty supper dish, courtesy of the Godfather of Italian cookery, Antonio Carluccio.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta until al dente.
- 2Heat the butter and fry the pancetta until lightly browned; set aside.
- 3Lightly beat the egg yolks and the milk in a bowl. Add the cheese. Pour the egg mixture into the bacon and add the pasta.
- 4Warm through, but do not cook the eggs. Toss well adding plenty of black pepper.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bucatini With Pancetta, Cheese and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.6
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 230.8 mg
- Sodium 223.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: