Trish Kenney's Note:
From "Cook For a Day, Eat For a Month Lite and Easy"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Advance Prep---Cook chicken; Cut into cubes. Slice green pepper. Halve mushrooms. Cook pasta according to package directions until just tender. Rinse in cold water; place in large pan of cold water; store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- 2Preparation---In large skillet combine broth, sliced green bell pepper, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Cook over medium-hign until green pepper slices are tender and cooked through.
- 3Remove from heat. Stir in chicken and drained pasta.
- 4Pour into labeled freezer bag; seal and freeze.
- 5To Serve---Thaw completely. Reheat in large skillet until heated through. Serve hot, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cacciatore Penne OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 100.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat chicken broth
tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano