Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from Rachael Ray.
Make and share this Cacio E Pepe Popcorn recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup popcorn
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup pecorino romano cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon coarseley ground pepper
- In large heavy pot, combine 3 T vegetable oil and popcorn kernels.
- Cover and cook over high heat shaking the pot often, until the popping stops, 3-5 minutes.
- Add the butter and toss.
- Dump the popcorn into a large paper bag and toss with 1 cup cheese and pepper.
- Makes 8 cups.
I made only half the recipe. Good muching! Made for New Kids on the Block.