Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This sounds quicker and easier than my normal recipe, so I am posting to try later.
Make and share this Carrabba's Italian Grill Sausage and Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Combine peppers, red onion and garlic.
- Cook for 5 minutes until al dente.
- Add pepper, salt and crushed tomatoes.
- Cook until sauce reduces to stew texture.
- Spoon 8 ounces Fresh Pepper Sauce with marinara sauce in pan; reduce to stew texture.
- Grill links over grill until thoroughly cooked.
- Spoon the sauce on a plate and top with sausage links.
What a delicious and easy dish to make!
This recipe was great!! Thanks for posting!!