1/2 Photos of Carrabba's Italian Grill Sausage and Peppers
1 hr 10 mins
This sounds quicker and easier than my normal recipe, so I am posting to try later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 links sweet italian fennel sausages
- 4 ounces marinara sauce
- 8 ounces fresh pepper sauce
Fresh Pepper Sauce
- 1Combine peppers, red onion and garlic.
- 2Cook for 5 minutes until al dente.
- 3Add pepper, salt and crushed tomatoes.
- 4Cook until sauce reduces to stew texture.
- 5Spoon 8 ounces Fresh Pepper Sauce with marinara sauce in pan; reduce to stew texture.
- 6Grill links over grill until thoroughly cooked.
- 7Spoon the sauce on a plate and top with sausage links.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrabba's Italian Grill Sausage and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (588 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 4371.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet italian fennel sausages