Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
My 13 year olds favorite and she insists on making it herself. She like using giant shells in replacement of the manicotti as it is easier to stuff them.
- Prepare pasta as directed on package; drain. Rinse with cold water, drain and arrange in single layer to fill.
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese the egg, parsley, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Spoon mixture into manicotti shells, using at least 1/3 cup per shell. Place filled manicotti shells in a single layer in greased 13X9 inch baking pan.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over manicotti shells.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until hot.
AMAZING! This was easy and delicious!!!
WTG Deb! I made this last night, and it was wonderful! Even hubby, who is a diehard southern meat and potatoes kinda guy, asked me several times, "what was that called again? That was really good!" I will be making this again!