1 hr 5 mins
My 13 year olds favorite and she insists on making it herself. She like using giant shells in replacement of the manicotti as it is easier to stuff them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pasta as directed on package; drain. Rinse with cold water, drain and arrange in single layer to fill.
- 2Meanwhile, mix ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese the egg, parsley, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- 3Spoon mixture into manicotti shells, using at least 1/3 cup per shell. Place filled manicotti shells in a single layer in greased 13X9 inch baking pan.
- 4Pour spaghetti sauce over manicotti shells.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Filled Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 737.9
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 164.5 mg
- Sodium 1402.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 41.1 g