1/1 Photo of Cheese Ravioli With Pumpkin Sage Sauce (Semi-Homemade)
Fast weeknight dinner made with pre-made and fresh ingredients. Recipe from Buitoni (maker of Italian food items in the grocery). They recommend serving it with crusty bread and a mixed greens salad. This is truly fancy enough for a dinner party!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta according to package directions.
- 2In the meanwhile, cook wine and shallots in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until reduced to about 1 tablespoon.
- 3Stir sauce, pumpkin and sage into the shallots/wine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through (about 3-4 min).
- 4When pasta is finished cooking, drain, reserving ¼ cup cooking water. Stir reserved water into sauce; toss with pasta.
- 5Sprinkle with green onion and freshly grated parmesean cheese if you like. Season with ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Ravioli With Pumpkin Sage Sauce (Semi-Homemade)
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: