1/3 Photos of Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
This recipe is pretty quick and easy, that's why I like it. I found this recipe on the back of the "Ronzoni" Manicotti noodle box. The best way to prep the noodles is to pre-boil the noodles, making them still firm enough to stuff but soft enough for them to finish cooking when you bake the dish in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Bring 5 quarts of water to a rapid boil. For best results, add 1 tablespoons of salt.
- 3Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- 4Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 6 minutes.
- 5Remove noodles from boiling water and place them in a bowl of cold water. Tubes will be firm; making them easy to fill but will finish cooking and become soft and tender while cooking in the oven.
- 6In a large bowl stir together ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley and seasonings.
- 7Pour enough spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 13x9-inch pan to just cover the bottom of the pan.
- 8Spoon about 1/3 cup cheese mixture into each pasta tube; place in the pre-sauced pan.
- 9Pour the remainder of sauce over filled pasta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- 10Cover with foil; bake 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 11Remove from the oven and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.7
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 148.5 mg
- Sodium 825.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: