Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Awesome recipe! Sounds neat, right? I thought so,and so easy to make! 8)
Make and share this Cheesy Pepperoni Pasta Pizza Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked wagon wheel macaroni
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 lb American cheese, cubed 1/2 inch
- 2 ounces sliced deli pepperoni, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta to directed; rinse with cold water and drain.
- Combine pasta and remaining ingredients in large bowl, tossing well to coat.
- Cover and chill until cold, 2-3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!