1/2 Photos of Chicken Baked Ricotta Manicotti
1 hr 5 mins
A baked pasta dish that will leave you craving more. Its cheesy thick and delicious. Sometimes I use light or fat free ricotta and cottage cheese then sub butter milk for the cream to make it less rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into small cubes.
- 2Chop garlic very fine.
- 3Cook chicken and garlic with olive oil and garlic salt. When done set aside.
- 4Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 5Boil water and cook manicotti according to box directions.
- 6Mix ricotta,cottage cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan mix and salt to taste.
- 7Add cooked chicken.
- 8Take manicotti pasta and stuff with mixture.
- 9Set in non-stick bake pan in rows (it should fill bottom of pan).
- 10If there is any stuffing left over, layer it on top.
- 11Pour heavy cream over until all is covered (do not have to use all of it). Then top with cheese and remaining parmesan mix cheese and bake for 25 minutes then raise heat to 375°F for 8-15 more minutes depending on how brown and bubbly you like the top.
- 12Enjoy with garlic bread, salad or your favorite side items.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Baked Ricotta Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.5
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 309.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend