Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This can be rather runny so it is best to allow some sitting time.
Make and share this Chicken Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 3 cups nonfat cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups chicken, diced, cooked
- lasagna noodle
- cheddar cheese
- Mix filling ingredients in large bowl.
- Spread 1 cup filling on bottom of each of 2 8x8 pans.
- Cook noodles for 3 min (or not at all). Break noodles to fit pans and layer over filling.
- Repeat. Evenly divide remaining filling for the final layer.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Freeze. To serve, sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and bake from frozen to done for 1-2 hours at 400 deg.