1/2 Photos of Chicken Manicotti
1 hr 15 mins
Very easy quick yet tasty dinner. My guest can never believe I made this myself, and my husband can't get enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine parmesan and ricotta cheese, chicken and spices.
- 2Fill each manicotti shell with mixture.
- 3In the bottom of a rectangular casserole dish, spread a about 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce around.
- 4Now place filled manicotti shells in dish.
- 5Top with 4 pieces of mozzarella cheese.
- 6Now pour the rest of spaghetti sauce over the top.
- 7Place the other 4 slices of mozzarella cheese on top.
- 8Cover dish tightly with tin foil and bake for about 30-35 mins in a 350 degree oven.
- 9Take the tin foil off and bake for another 5 or 10 minutes.
- 10Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.5
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 159.5 mg
- Sodium 1560.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 47.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: