Very easy quick yet tasty dinner. My guest can never believe I made this myself, and my husband can't get enough.
- In a bowl combine parmesan and ricotta cheese, chicken and spices.
- Fill each manicotti shell with mixture.
- In the bottom of a rectangular casserole dish, spread a about 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce around.
- Now place filled manicotti shells in dish.
- Top with 4 pieces of mozzarella cheese.
- Now pour the rest of spaghetti sauce over the top.
- Place the other 4 slices of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover dish tightly with tin foil and bake for about 30-35 mins in a 350 degree oven.
- Take the tin foil off and bake for another 5 or 10 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.