Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love the way they make Chicken Marsala at Carraba's. I came up with this as a copycat version. It's not grilled like theirs is, but you could, of course, grill your chicken. I'm just lazy. ;-)
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken till golden on both sides.
- Remove chicken and reduce heat to low.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, onion, prosciutto, and rosemary. Saute till softened.
- Stir in Marsala and bouillon cube, scraping to loosen any brown bits.
- Return chicken to skillet, cover, and simmer about 30 minutes or till chicken is done. Add water if the sauce gets too thick.
This was simply amazing. The flavours were so fantastic and it tasted extraordinary. Thanks for sharing it.
Thank you for sharing this recipe! My family loved it, including my 7 year old daughter and 10 year old son! I didn't have any prosciutto so I left that out and I added a teaspoon of sugar to take the edge off the Marsala so the kids would eat it. Not only was it delicious but so simple to make. We will be making this for many more dinners! Thank you again!
We absolutely LOVE this dish @ Carraba's but its a little pricey! This was a fabulous copy cat recipe! Thanks for sharing! The only thing I have to add is that instead of the regular onions use shallots instead.