1/1 Photo of Chicken Marsala
I love the way they make Chicken Marsala at Carraba's. I came up with this as a copycat version. It's not grilled like theirs is, but you could, of course, grill your chicken. I'm just lazy. ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken till golden on both sides.
- 2Remove chicken and reduce heat to low.
- 3Add mushrooms, garlic, onion, prosciutto, and rosemary. Saute till softened.
- 4Stir in Marsala and bouillon cube, scraping to loosen any brown bits.
- 5Return chicken to skillet, cover, and simmer about 30 minutes or till chicken is done. Add water if the sauce gets too thick.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.7
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 129.5 mg
- Sodium 443.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: