I love the way they make Chicken Marsala at Carraba's. I came up with this as a copycat version. It's not grilled like theirs is, but you could, of course, grill your chicken. I'm just lazy. ;-)
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken till golden on both sides.
- Remove chicken and reduce heat to low.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, onion, prosciutto, and rosemary. Saute till softened.
- Stir in Marsala and bouillon cube, scraping to loosen any brown bits.
- Return chicken to skillet, cover, and simmer about 30 minutes or till chicken is done. Add water if the sauce gets too thick.