Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a fancy and delicious Italian specialty. You will love it's sweet flavor, and rich creamy sauce. This is THE anniversary and special occasion meal my wife requests year after year.
- Place a small amount of olive oil in a large skillet and preheat on medium high heat.
- Place flour in a shallow dish (pie pan) add seasonings.
- Place milk in a bowl.
- Dredge chicken in flour, followed by milk.
- Always follow dry wet dry.
- Place chicken breasts in heated skillet, cook until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet to paper towel lined plate.
- Add wine to deglaze pan, place mushrooms and garlic in skillet and saute until tender (5 minutes).
- Add brown sugar, salt and pepper to taste, cream.
- Bring to a slow simmer.
- Add cooked chicken breasts to sauce, cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Plate each breast and top with sauce.