1 hr 5 mins
Childrens Minister's Note:
This is a fancy and delicious Italian specialty. You will love it's sweet flavor, and rich creamy sauce. This is THE anniversary and special occasion meal my wife requests year after year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a small amount of olive oil in a large skillet and preheat on medium high heat.
- 2Place flour in a shallow dish (pie pan) add seasonings.
- 3Place milk in a bowl.
- 4Dredge chicken in flour, followed by milk.
- 5Always follow dry wet dry.
- 6Place chicken breasts in heated skillet, cook until golden brown.
- 7Remove from skillet to paper towel lined plate.
- 8Add wine to deglaze pan, place mushrooms and garlic in skillet and saute until tender (5 minutes).
- 9Add brown sugar, salt and pepper to taste, cream.
- 10Bring to a slow simmer.
- 11Add cooked chicken breasts to sauce, cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 12Plate each breast and top with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.3
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.0 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets