You will LOVE a little taste of Italy with the Chicken Parm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the 2 eggs until no more lumps appear.
- 2Dip the 4 chicken Breasts into the egg mixture.
- 3Then Dip the 4 chicken breasts into the bread crumbs until all are coated.
- 4Sprinkle the paprika on the chicken.
- 5Heat a skillet, wait until hot, pour olive oil.
- 6Begin frying the Chicken over the skillet.
- 7In a separate pan, pour the Marinara sauce into it.
- 8Stir the Sauce, while Flipping the Chicken.
- 9Next, Chicken should turn a Golden brown (You may want the cut it in half to check).
- 10After that, pour the Marinara Sauce (When boiling) into the same pan the Chicken is in).
- 11Prepare the rolls, cut open down the middle.
- 12Place Chicken with Sauce (One fillet into one roll) and cover in the two cheeses).
- 13Place into toaster over until cheese melts.
- 14Take it out, and let cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parm Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.5
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 220.6 mg
- Sodium 1514.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 53.0 g