Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple and tasty
Make and share this Chicken Piccata recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1⁄4 cup flour, seasoned with pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup white wine or 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 lemon
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Brown in oil and margarine in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add garlic and saute quickly.
- Add wine and cook over high heat.
- Add chicken back inches.
- When liquid is reduced by half, remove the chicken to a warm plate, and add the juice from the lemon to the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with parsley and capers.
Excellent! Turned out perfect and delish. thanks for sharing this recipe. Donna
This was so easy and good. Like the other reviewers mention, it almost tastes like fried chicken. The taste of the wine and lemon juice was perfect! I will make this again. Thank you for posting this recipe.
I made this for some friends - so good, but I added a bit more chicken broth and spinach before adding the chicken back in. Also, added a splash of flour at the end for a more "gravy" sauce on top. They came back for seconds!