1/5 Photos of Chicken Piccata With Angel Hair Pasta
Chicken breast cooked in white wine,mushrooms,lemon, artichokes and herbs served on top of angel hair pasta. This recipe comes from my Luby's Cookbook. Prep time does not include 1 hour marinade time for chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 6 chicken breasts (boneless & skinless)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup Chardonnay wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups artichoke hearts (canned-drained-cut in half)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons parsley (chopped)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons basil leaves (dried)
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- 1In a gallon size plastic bag, combine water,lemon juice & chicken,refrigerate 1 hour.
- 2Put beaten eggs in a small bowl and in another bowl,mix flour and salt/pepper.
- 3Remove chicken from marinade, dip into egg mixture, then into flour mixture, coating evenly.
- 4Over medium heat in a large skillet, melt butter; add chicken pieces cooking about 5 minute on each side and cooked through.
- 5Cook pasta according to package directions, adding 1 tablespoon oil to cooking water, drain, set aside.
- 6In a medium saucepan, cook wine over medium heat until about 1/3 has evaporated, add brtoh,mushrooms,salt & garlic powder, simmer 4-5 min, add artichoked & lemon juice, continue simmering 2 minute.
- 7Mix cornstqrch and water until cornstarch is completely dissolved, add to sauce mixture, stirring constantly, continue cooking 1 min or until thickned.
- 8Remove from heat, add butter, parsley and basil.
- 9Arrange cooked pasta on a serving platter and top with chicken and sauce or make individual plates with pasta,chicken & sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Piccata With Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 809.0
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 225.9 mg
- Sodium 504.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 42.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: