1/3 Photos of Chicken Pizzaiola
Chicken breasts topped with mozzarella and sauce, served over spaghetti-Comfort Food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 14 ounces tomato sauce or 14 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked keep warm
- 1In a bowl, combine flour, Italian seasoning and salt.
- 2Coat chicken in flour mixture.
- 3In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken; cook, turning once, until browned, 3-5 minutes per side.
- 5Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until softened, for 5 minutes.
- 6Add mushrooms, wine and parsley and tomato sauce.
- 7Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle chicken with cheese.
- 9Cover and cook until cheese is melted, for 3 minutes.
- 10Top spaghetti with chicken and sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pizzaiola
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.4
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.2 mg
- Sodium 1086.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 38.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: