Although I love to try new recipes, I keep coming back to this favourite. There are several variations of it floating around on the internet and I think it should be originally credited to "MM-Recipes Digest by Paula <demoness@...> on Sep 16, 1998." I did not see it listed on this site and wanted to share it with everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up the chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- 2Heat pan to medium heat and add olive oil.
- 3Fry chicken until golden brown.
- 4Reduce heat to low and add garlic cloves, rosemary, salt and pepper, and red wine vinegar.
- 5Cook on low for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Potacchio
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.2
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 93.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.8 g