Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Although I love to try new recipes, I keep coming back to this favourite. There are several variations of it floating around on the internet and I think it should be originally credited to "MM-Recipes Digest by Paula <demoness@...> on Sep 16, 1998." I did not see it listed on this site and wanted to share it with everyone.
- Cut up the chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Heat pan to medium heat and add olive oil.
- Fry chicken until golden brown.
- Reduce heat to low and add garlic cloves, rosemary, salt and pepper, and red wine vinegar.
- Cook on low for 15-20 minutes.