Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve with garlic bread. This recipe also works well with turkey.
Make and share this Chicken Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Cook peas in boiling salt water for 15 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Saute chicken in butter for 3 minutes, then add chopped shallot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup stock, creme fraiche and saffron, then leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add peas.
- In a large pan, saute onions in butter, add rice and brown for a minute.
- Add 3/4 cup stock, stir well, then add rest.
- Once rice is cooked, add rest of butter, then cheese.