Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Serve with garlic bread. This recipe also works well with turkey.
Make and share this Chicken Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Cook peas in boiling salt water for 15 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Saute chicken in butter for 3 minutes, then add chopped shallot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup stock, creme fraiche and saffron, then leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add peas.
- In a large pan, saute onions in butter, add rice and brown for a minute.
- Add 3/4 cup stock, stir well, then add rest.
- Once rice is cooked, add rest of butter, then cheese.