Serve with garlic bread. This recipe also works well with turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook peas in boiling salt water for 15 minutes.
- 2Cut chicken into strips.
- 3Saute chicken in butter for 3 minutes, then add chopped shallot and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Add 1/4 cup stock, creme fraiche and saffron, then leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Add peas.
- 6In a large pan, saute onions in butter, add rice and brown for a minute.
- 7Add 3/4 cup stock, stir well, then add rest.
- 8Once rice is cooked, add rest of butter, then cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 925.1
- Calories from Fat 461
- Total Fat 51.3 g
- Saturated Fat 27.8 g
- Cholesterol 196.4 mg
- Sodium 621.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 41.0 g