Basically a creamy lasagna made with chicken, chopped spinach, mushrooms & cheese. You can prepare this in a deep quiche' dish by breaking up the noodles if you want a more formal presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 (6 ounce) skinless chicken breasts (diced chicken breasts)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms (sliced fresh baby portobello recommended)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels.
- 2Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add chicken and mushrooms, and onion. Sauté 10 minutes or until chicken is done and mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat. Stir in cream cheese, spinach, soup, and remaining ingredients, fold in cheese.
- 3Spoon 1/4 of chicken mixture in a lightly greased 8- x 8-inch baking dish. Arrange 2 noodles on top of mixture. Repeat layers twice; top with remaining chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake, covered, at 350° for 45 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Spinach, Mushroom, & Cheese Lasagna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.5
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 121.5 mg
- Sodium 841.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles